Relax & Unwind
De-stress with a monthly treatment!
Ruth Souhamy is our experienced and fully qualified Aromatherapist. She trained in Clinical & Holistic Aromatherapy at the Raworth Centre in Dorking in 1998. She subsequently trained in Advanced Clinical Aromatherapy; as a Baby Massage Instructor; and in Balinese and Indian Head Massage.
Ruth has a special interest in supporting clients suffering from stress that can impact on the physical body as back pain and muscular tension. Ruth’s holistic approach means that she takes into account each person’s physical and emotional well-being during their treatment.
- Cancer patients and their carers at the South East Cancer Help Centre in Purley since 2005 and at the Macmillan Centre within Croydon University Hospital
- Care Homes – in particular clients with dementia
- Children and young people including those with special needs
- Children’s Centres – Talks to parents on complimentary therapies
- Warms the body’s muscles & soft tissues
- Increases the circulation of blood, lymph & oxygen
- Relieves everyday aches & pains
- Reduces stress, anxiety & tension
- Aids general well-being.
- Encourages deep relaxation
- Assists rehabilitation of muscular injuries
- Essential oils selected for their therapeutic qualities & client’s positive emotional response
- Individual treatment plans available
- Massage without essential oils also available
- Try a Taster Hands or Feet Massage
Ruth is registered with the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
For more details, to visit, or for an appointment please call: