Ruth Souhamy is our Bach Flower Remedies Practitioner. She trained in 2002 at The Bach Centre at Mount Vernon in Oxfordshire.
- Discovered by Edward Bach, doctor & homeopath in the 1930s.
- Helps you to manage the emotional demands of everyday life by gently encouraging a more positive outlook.
- Dr Bach’s philosophy was ‘‘treat the cause (of physical illness) not the effect’’.
- The following are just some of the emotions the Remedies may help:
- Anger, Frustration & Resentment
- I mpatience & Intolerance
- Despondency & Despair
- Jealousy & Envy
- Fear, Worry & Anxiety
- Lack of Confidence
- Guilt, Self Reproach
- Tiredness & Lack of Motivation
- Inability to say ‘No’
- Trying to find the right Vocation/Job
- Repeating the same mistake
- Up to 7 remedies are identified and added to a 30ml pipette bottle containing spring water. Drops taken on the tongue at regular intervals.
- If preferred Remedies can be blended into base cream or lotion.
- Consultations: 1 hour or 30 minutes.
- The Remedies are gentle and non addictive and can be taken alongside other medications and homeopathic remedies.
- Rescue Remedy is a combination of 5 of the 38 Remedies
See – www.bachcentre.com
Email, Phone & Text Service is also available. Please ask Ruth for further details.
For more details, to visit, or for an appointment please call: